What happens if I need to return an item?
We appreciate that sometimes you may change your mind about your order, so as long as you return it to us unworn and in its original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase, we'll organise a refund or exchange for you.
Do please be aware, however, that we cannot, issue refunds or exchanges for personalised items made especially for you unless they're faulty.
How do I return goods?
So that we can sort this out as quickly as possible for you, please make sure that you include a covering note with your return detailing the order number (if you have it), your name, address (or the name and address of the purchaser, if different to your own) and an email and/or telephone contact details.
Address for returns:
Returns Department, Suzy Q, PO BOX 5477, BRIGHTON, BN50 8NP
What happens if I order the wrong size and need to exchange it?
That's fine, as long as the item hasn't been personalised especially for you, and is returned unworn with all the original packaging and receipt within 28 days of purchase. We strongly recommend returning goods by using the Royal Mail 'Signed For' service as we cannot be responsible for goods that are lost or damaged in transit.
What if I'm not in to sign for the package?
If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the post office will leave a card and return the package to your local depot for collection or redelivery.
How should I look after my jewellery?
To preserve your beautiful Suzy Q jewellery we would suggest following these simple steps.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils (from skin)
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces
- Plated jewellery must be protected from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows as this can affect the plating.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Your Suzy Q designs order will be dispatched within 2 working days by first class Royal Mail which usually takes 1-2 days to arrive. However, this is not guaranteed by Royal Mail and may take longer.
What if I need my order really quickly?
We do offer a next day express delivery service within the UK for £6.95. Simply place your order before 1pm and we'll rush it to you the next day.